krystalkay06

Default charts graphs in word

how do i change the xaxis so i goes by 5s and doesnt put my data on axis?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a3J5c3RhbGtheTA2?=,

how do i change the xaxis so i goes by 5s and doesnt put my data on axis?

Generally, the best place to get graphing help is in an EXCEL newsgroup;
the graphing engine is the same as Excel uses.

Often, people in the Word groups can help with simple graphing questions,
but we certainly require a lot more information about the problem than you
provide! What is 5s (the s)? What do you see now? What do you mean by "put
my data on axis"?

Generally, if you very carefully right-click a graph's axis, you'll get the
set of dialog boxes relative to formatting the axis. You can set the value
at which the axis should start, and at what values the major and minor
ticks should be, and if they should be displayed. I think that would cover
what you're asking...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org