Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Michael Koerner Michael Koerner is offline

Default Address Table Header Rows

I have a number of tables that are created from merging Excel data I am
looking for a way to go through the document and when ever the first column
last name changes from A to B and B to C I would like to insert a new row,
merging all the cells with the new Alpha character centered, Bolded, and the
cell bordered on the outside. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

---
Regards
Michael Koerner

Problem pasting landscape table rows [email protected] Page Layout 4 June 30th 06 11:01 AM
Headers and Footers in Main Body with Table Breaks NewUser_Sanket Page Layout 11 March 13th 06 09:18 PM
Protected table header jsmith Tables 2 September 29th 05 08:44 PM
Preventing deletion of header Jag Man Microsoft Word Help 10 August 11th 05 09:14 PM
Remove Rows from a Table after merging Kevin L Mailmerge 1 December 9th 04 11:13 AM