Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dog-tay dog-tay is offline

Default Why do my new documents already have text on them?

Thanks for the link this has been driving me bananas for weeks

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .

Marissa44 wrote:

When I open a new document in Word, it opens but already has text on the
page. The text is something from another part of a saved document, (its
always the same text that appears). I can delete the text and go on with my
buisness... but its annoying! Does anyone know why this is happening and how
i can stop it? Please Help!!