Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TheWorkFairy TheWorkFairy is offline

Default Why is text printing outside tables?

Hi, can anyone help?

I have a word doc that is made up of two large tables. For some reason,
when I print the document, text in one of the rows is printing outside of the
row, at the bottom of the page, not within the row as it shows up on screen.
Even when I look at the document in print preview or view the text boundaries
the text looks like it is in the row. The row is split across two pages by
an automatic page break.

Anyone have any tips how I can fix this? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TheWorkFairy TheWorkFairy is offline

Hi again, a little more info after doing some research online:

Under table properties, I do not have text wrapping on, it's on none.
(realize this is a common fix but it's not fixing me!)

I'm on MS word 2003, and found some info online that this may be a software
bug, and may need to download this hotfixy thingy? That was a little over my
head. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks.