Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
afdmello afdmello is offline

Default splitting cells

I have a table with 6 columns and 4 rows
in the second row column 2 to 6 is having merged cells and the resultant is
one cell

When I want to insert a column to the left of 5th row word is not permitting
due to merged 2nd row.
when I split the second row column 2 to 6 to match the original table the
cells are not aligned and I have to use my mouse to align the cells.

Is there a way to ensure that the split command will result the cells to
align with that of the original cell borders

afd

Splitting cells within a specific label and applying it to all lab CarisaJo Mailmerge 6 September 24th 08 06:55 AM
Merging and re-splitting cells fthynne Tables 0 July 5th 06 04:03 PM
Splitting Cells GentleDopyPoo Tables 1 June 2nd 05 04:14 AM
Splitting cells hmilligan Tables 1 May 11th 05 01:20 AM
Is there a bug when splitting cells in a Word Table? Johnc0910 Tables 0 December 20th 04 06:15 PM