Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
nkalush nkalush is offline

Default Errors with image caption and table captions - jumping from 3 to 5,then from 7 to 9 to 11

How come my image captions works fine till i get to the fourth image
where the caption states its number 5, when in fact it is number 4.
the same happens with the tables. once I get to table 4, it says its
table 5. then this error continues for some figures and tables, for
example table 7 is captioned as table 8, etc...