Gldn

Default How do I get rid of a verticle line in a template?

I am working on a resume template. There is a shaded verticle line that I
can not delete. I can see it on the document and it prints.
Luc

Gldn,
Maybe it's in the header and footer area. View - header and footer - if it
is there click on it and simply delete.
Or maybe the document has newspaper columns and the line is added there, go
to Format - columns - uncheck line between.
Or maybe it's a vertical line drawn with the drawing tool, in that case
activate the drawing toolbar (if necessary) click on the selection tool
(white arrow) and try to click on the line.
If these do not help post back and we will try to help some more.
Luc
"Gldn" schreef in bericht