Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NickG NickG is offline

Default Changes to a selection affect all of document

When I slect some text and change it to, say, bold or change the
justification the whole document changes. Not only does it take a long time
but if I undo it the file size has grown substantially. It only seems to
happen if the 'carriage return' symbol is included in the selection. If I
select only pat of a sentence or paragraph everything works as expected.

The proble is even worse with tables.

Is there some settings that I need to change?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Nick,

Please see: