Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tally1 Tally1 is offline

Default How do I fix a hperlink problems?

At one time, I could copy website links off the internet and have the show in
blue underlined order within a Word 2003 document.

Now, they appear as hyperlinks which can be removed, yet, I have tried
everything to remedy the problem. I removed and replaced Office 2003 and
still came up with the same result. My guess is that removing Word 2003
leaves wondpad file which contain the same writing as Word 2003.

--
Tally2222
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

Sorry to tell you that the time you spent un/reinstalling was
wasted...that RARELY is a good fix.

Click Tools AutoCorrect Autoformat at you type and check the
option for Internet and network paths as hyperlinks.

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified, Editor/TechTrax

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax