Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CW

Default How to enter cell references in a table

There's tons of mind-boggling stuff in here about how to use cell references
for calculations in a table, which will be great...if only I knew how to
enter the refs in the cells in the first place!!!!
Nobody seems to cover that fundamental starting point. Word's inbuilt Help
doesn't either.
Please explain in simple terms - how do you assign and enter the cell
references within a table (Word 2002)???
Thank you!