vicky

Default i cannot type on new blank document its all blue

i have put microsoft works suite 2004 onto my computer, all working ok except
for word which is what i needed most. if i try to start new blank document
nothing happens its all blue with no font size or type etc can anyone help
please?
Tony Jollans

I don't know about not being able to type but blue documents can be switched
on or off by the "Blue Background, White Text" checkbox under Tools
Options General.

--
Enjoy,
Tony