Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jrandka jrandka is offline

Default Bottom Border Does not Display or Print (Word 2007)

Hello! I added a document border (2 lines), however, the bottom border does
not display in Print Preview or when printed, however, it does show in Print
Layout. I also tried different borders.

I have tried many different settings and nothing seems to work for the
bottom border.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement