Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maxxy5848 Maxxy5848 is offline

Default Enabling Toolbar Buttons in Protected Documnts

I have a template which has restrictions on the available toolbar buttons.
They can be activated by using the password, however, this activates every
available option. I wish to reactivate Format Painter and Columns for a
specific project. How can I do this? Thanks, Clint.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

My guess is that a macro is required to accomplish what you are trying to do.
You may want to ask in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general for assistance with this.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP