splodge

Default i want to use outlook to design signwriting for a van

as above anyone any ideas what i can use in outlook to do this i have office
proffesional
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You want to use Outlook to design signwriting? Oh my! Talk about a wrong
choice!

First - talk to whoever will be doing the work and find out what they need
to do the job. Then get a graphics program and use that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"splodge" wrote in message
as above anyone any ideas what i can use in outlook to do this i have
office
proffesional

Anne Troy

I'm clueless, splodge. Why would you want to use Outlook, which is intended
to create emails, to create a design? Did you mean "Office" and not
"Outlook"? I would never create a design in MS Office to put on my van. I
encourage you to buy a design or buy professional graphics software. You
could probably buy a very inexpensive design from www.rentacoder.com, and
then you wouldn't have to buy the software. Make sure you get the source
file and also some other format that you can SEE, like JPG.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"splodge" wrote in message
as above anyone any ideas what i can use in outlook to do this i have

office
proffesional

As JoAnn and Anne have suggested, Outlook is a very strange choice. But even
if it made sense, the correct place for your question would be in an Outlook
newsgroup. This one is for Word.