Steva

Default Word and Reference Manager

I am using the cite while you write function of reference manager and it's
wonderful. The problem is that Word keeps freezing up. I'm working away and
look up to notice that word froze a paragraph ago. I have to do the control
alt delete thing and then start again with what ever the computer remembers.
I have shortened my auto save time but is there any way to stop word from
freezing?
Graham Mayor

There is no 'autosave' function in Word. - see
http://www.gmayor.com/automatically_backup.htm.
If you crash Word then there will be an assortment of temporary files
orphaned, which will create even more problems. Get rid of them first
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm. As for the freezes,
investigate the measures at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm