Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LKH

Default Toolbar doesn't show the Adobe PDF toolbar

I have Adobe 6.0 Standard. In Excel, the Adobe toolbar is available but when
I use Word, the toolbar isn't available. What can I do to get the toolbar
available so I can be in Word and convert documents to .pdf?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

A few things to check:
1. In Word, click on Tools | Options | File Locations, to see
where your startup folder is. Make sure the PDFMAKER.DOT and
PDFMAKERA.DOT files are in your Word startup folder.
2. In Word, click on Tools | Macro | Security | Security
Level. If your macro security level is set to High, then either
change the security level to Medium, or add Adobe to the list of
trusted sources. See
"Modify the list of trusted publishers for macros" for more
information on how to do the latter.
3. In Word, click on Tools | Templates and Add-ins... under
"Global templates and add-ins", is PDFMaker.dot listed as a
choice, and is it checked?
4. In Word, click on View | Toolbars... is PDFMaker listed as
a choice, and is it checked?