jjjones

Default Printing bookfold documents, manual duplex, only pg 7 is printing

I am using Word 2002. I have several brochures I have created and printed
before. Now when printing manual duplex (prints all pages otherwise), only
page 7 prints. I have checked my settings and cannot determine why this is
happening.