Dave

Default system freezes when trying to save documents

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knew of the fix for this, when trying to save
documents either in word or excel, my computer freezes for about 2-3 minutes
until the document has been saved then it returns to normal.
Windows XP Pro
I have been told that there is something you do in "journals" to fix this
but don't know where to look.
Many thanks

Dave