Chantel1994 Chantel1994 is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft Word

I am currently doing business studies and Im on my assignment
I need to know how to change the Accent and Darker on the font colour. It wont show me how to edit it... I have seen some other forums but mine says
College Heading: Arial 24, Bold, Left Aligned, left indent 3cm, no spacing before, no spacing after, bottom border: 1 1/2pt, Colour Aqua, Accent 5, Darker 25%
I can't find any inforamtion in the book about this please help.
And what is a Bottom Border thing in font??
Cheers guys x