Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nmiller822 nmiller822 is offline

Default Unable to email from Word 2007

I am new to Word 2007. I am not able to email my documents from Word 2007.
The email icon is greyed out and not available for selection when I go to
send. I am using Windows Mail which otherwise seems to be working fine.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David Sherman David Sherman is offline

It requires Outlook 2007 to work properly.

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:00:00 -0800, nmiller822
wrote:

I am new to Word 2007. I am not able to email my documents from Word 2007.
The email icon is greyed out and not available for selection when I go to
send. I am using Windows Mail which otherwise seems to be working fine.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Check in Control Panel, Internet Options, Programs tab that Windows Mail is
set as the default email client.