Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BrittaniMV BrittaniMV is offline

Default Desperately need help with formatting font in a REF field

For the life of me I cannot figure out the issue. Please help save my sanity!

I have created a form in Word. I have named one of the drop-down form fields
Mode. Once a selection is made by the user from this drop down box, I want
the selection to populate in other places in the document. I attempted to do
this by inserting a REF field.

This works for all the options in the drop down box. The problem is with the
font of one of thhe options. All properly formatted working options are one
word. The problem option is 2 words. The font of the first word is different
from that of the second. I have tried checking and unchecking the preserve
formatting option before I correct the font. Does anyone know what the issue
might be? Thanks!