Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lukefromperth lukefromperth is offline

Default Word 2007 does not open .doc files automatically

I have recently upgraded from word 2003 to word 2007. Since doing that all my
old .doc files will not open when I click on them. I have tried using the set
default program option but it does not let me save word as the default
program. The only way I can currently open word docs is by having word 2007
open and using the open file option. Any ideas?
Luke