Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gargoyle Gargoyle is offline

Default Saving for different Versions

I have a requirement to save my Word 2003 docs as format "Word 97-2003 &
6.0/95 - RTF (*.doc)".

However, because I am using some features (colors and graphics) that work fine
in 2003 but not necessarily in older versions, every time I save (CRL-S) a
document I keep getting the pop-up dialog "Some of the features in this
document aren't supported by Microsoft Word 97", which I find distracting and
annoying.

I can't find an option for switching this off.

Can it be done and if so how?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Only by reverting back to Word 2003 format or by not using the backward
compatible features.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP