Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] bart.schelkens@contactoffice.net is offline

Default Mail-merge Word and Excell

I have a document with the layout for some labels.
I created this document in Word 2003.
I linked it to a document in Excell 2003 that contains the list of
adresses.
On my computer at home it works fine.

When I open my labels-template, I get the question to link it to my
Excell-file and I get the list of worksheets in the file.

I've copied those documents on another computer that also has Office
2003.
When I do the same things there, I get a screen asking me for a
database-provider and some other stuff on my connection.

What did I do wrong?
How can I fix this problem?