Posted to kiev.fido.exchange,alt.fan.roger,microsoft.public.java.visualj++.build.package.deploy,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Julie R. Kimmerle Julie R. Kimmerle is offline

Default Pervez Mohammed should offer her by now the aspiration

Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
"Oh! To tell the Western world of the terrors of Com-
munism," I thought, but as I was later to find, to my cost,

156

to the true accounts of those who have suffered, they would
indeed save themselves such horrors, for Communism is
insidious, like cancer, and while people are prepared to
think that this dreadful cult is merely different politics, then
there is danger indeed for the peoples of the world. As one
who has suffered, I would say-show people in print and
pictures (no matter how dreadful) what goes on behind
these "Iron Curtains".
While I was ruminating upon these things, and spas-
modically scanning the landscape before me, an aged man,
bent and walking with a stic

Renegotiating a job offer dongomortgage Microsoft Word Help 2 October 25th 07 01:03 PM
Offer both classic and new menus Matt Slick New Users 1 August 8th 07 11:46 PM
share offer Nefer Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 05 04:56 AM
Need a Rescinding Job Offer template Deb Microsoft Word Help 0 June 1st 05 04:27 PM
IRS Letter "offer in compromise" [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 December 31st 04 10:56 PM