Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark A. Sam Mark A. Sam is offline

Default Formatting labels

Hello,

I am using Word2007 and want to format Avery Postcards #3263. There doesn't
seem to be a way to tell Word to layout the labels on a document. It only
has an option to type in text and print directly to the printer. I want to
make a page of postcards with graphic images. In older versions of Word
this was possible. Is that functionality gone?

Thank you and God Bless,

Mark