Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnG JohnG is offline

Default One Comment for Multiple Words

I am using the Reviewing Toolbar and have several words in a paragraph that
need the same comment. Is there a way to associate one comment with several
words or must you comment on each word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unfortunately, no. What I typically do in such situations is put the comment
on the first word, then use the yellow highligher to highlight the other
words that need the same comment, and say "see highlighted words in this
paragraph" or words to that effect to call attention to the other instances.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"JohnG" wrote in message
I am using the Reviewing Toolbar and have several words in a paragraph that
need the same comment. Is there a way to associate one comment with
several
words or must you comment on each word?

alicelove21 alicelove21 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks to your post I was able to do it bitlife.
maseuty maseuty is offline
Banned

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic details , I too conceive this s a very fantastic drift boss
Akkerman Akkerman is offline
Junior Member

Nu este timpul să ai nevoie urgentă de pastile pentru malaria? Așa că sună la cumpăra chloroquine și cumpără pastile mai bune, nu-l va lăsa pe prietenul tău să se descurajeze! Urmați linkul și comandați acum!

lindatr lindatr is offline
Junior Member

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!! terraria
peterparkerrbu peterparkerrbu is offline
Junior Member

We've all been through it: You're too addicted to a game, and it effectively relaxes you. I'm talking about word search games