medi-DF medi-DF is offline
Junior Member

Default Size of bracket[] and Parenthesis() in a formula

Hi,

I have a problem in writing a formula.

in the following formula, the size of bracket[] and Parenthesis()is not the same. Why does this happen?

The first attached word file is not OK, but the second one is OK. What is difference between these two?

I am grateful that guide me about this case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_...ew?usp=sharing
Attached Images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Both of your links lead to blank 1-page pdfs.

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 9:31:06 AM UTC-5, medi-DF wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem in writing a formula.

in the following formula, the size of bracket[] and Parenthesis()is not
the same. Why does this happen?

The first attached word file is not OK, but the second one is OK. What
is difference between these two?

I am grateful that guide me about this case.

http://tinyurl.com/zos6m6v

http://tinyurl.com/jmnpuks

|Filename: 78888.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=220|