Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ohbegrateful ohbegrateful is offline

Default In Outlook mail when I reply the font size is microscopic

Outlook mail is setup with MS Word 2007 formatting. I cut and paste
something from Word and it went to thumbnail size. Incoming mail is regular
size but when I go to reply, my signature and anything I type is microscopic.
How do I get my normal formatting back? Thanks in advance for your
suggestions and solutions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You will need to post this question in an Outlook newsgroup. Although
Outlook 2007 uses a clone of Word, it is not Word.

"ohbegrateful" wrote in message
Outlook mail is setup with MS Word 2007 formatting. I cut and paste
something from Word and it went to thumbnail size. Incoming mail is
regular
size but when I go to reply, my signature and anything I type is
microscopic.
How do I get my normal formatting back? Thanks in advance for your
suggestions and solutions.

Hi Suzanne,

I am new to newsgroups--would you send me the link to the Outlook newsgroup?
Thanks again.