Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ross from Orlando Ross from Orlando is offline

Default Simple Macro, Problem with Quick Parts

In Word 2007, I am trying to record a simple macro to insert a
specific Quick Part. When I try to run the macro, I get error 5941,
"The requested member of the collection does not exist." I know,
however, that it does exist because I created it, and saved the
Building Blocks template upon exiting Word ealier. Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Ross
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
omnitechsupport omnitechsupport is offline

Ross...

I was wondering if you went through this KB article...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922846

----

"Ross from Orlando" wrote:

In Word 2007, I am trying to record a simple macro to insert a
specific Quick Part. When I try to run the macro, I get error 5941,
"The requested member of the collection does not exist." I know,
however, that it does exist because I created it, and saved the
Building Blocks template upon exiting Word ealier. Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Ross

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ross from Orlando Ross from Orlando is offline

"Ross from Orlando" wrote:
In Word 2007, I am trying to record a simple macro to insert a
specific Quick Part. When I try to run the macro, I get error 5941,
"The requested member of the collection does not exist." I know,
however, that it does exist because I created it, and saved the
Building Blocks template upon exiting Word ealier. Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Ross- Hide quoted text -

I was not aware of that KB article; thanks for pointing it out. Right
on point.

Ross

How can I create Quick parts LindaBee New Users 1 March 5th 08 11:42 AM
Quick parts and Styles GoldZ Microsoft Word Help 1 February 29th 08 02:51 AM
Quick Parts Vicky Microsoft Word Help 3 November 9th 07 08:36 PM
word quick parts Shaun Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 07 09:43 AM
Quick parts MADS New Users 1 July 24th 06 11:55 AM