Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] dolatabadi.amir@gmail.com is offline

Default hyperlink

Hi,

I put some hyperlinks in my Word documents. BUt when I look at them,
instead of usual underlined words I see something like {ref ...}. How
I can see the ordinary words? For example, I put a bookmark in the end
of my document and in the begining of document, I insert a hyperlink
to it. This hyperlink is over a word like "end". When I point the
cursor over "end" and click, I go directly to the end of document. But
in my final document, instead of an underlined and with different
color "end", I see {ref ...}. How I can solve it?

Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Somehow you have toggle View Fieldcodes. With the selection in the field,
you can press Shift+F9 to toggle the display between value and the code.
Alternatively, you can go into Word Options, Advanced Tab (Alt+F, I, A) and
under Show Document Content, you clear the checkbox against the Show
Fieldcodes option.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP