Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
amber amber is offline

Default What does "Office Application version does not match" mean

I have a new computer w/Vista and installed Microsoft Office 2007. Everytime
I use Word to create a document I get this message.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Amber" wrote in message
I have a new computer w/Vista and installed Microsoft Office 2007.
Everytime
I use Word to create a document I get this message.

Did your machine come with a Trial version of Office 2007? If it did, did
you uninstall it first before installing your version? If not, uninstall
BOTH versions, clear your temp files, re-boot and install your version. See
if that helps.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
omnitechsupport omnitechsupport is offline

This problem occurs when the Outlook 2007 version number is changed.

To resolve the issue download and install the "Outlook 2007 with Business
Contact Manager: Prevent error message about version mismatch when certain
Office 2007 applications are launched".

Link: