Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jarblues Jarblues is offline

Default Word 2007 using Cambria font printing from hp COLOR LASERJET 3000D

Hi,

When I print documents using Cambria fonts to a HP Coor laserjet 3000dn
printer I get strange character (#2{{+_) and so on.

Any ideas?

Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Just a guess but I suspect there is some font substitution for intrenal
printer fonts going on. Check the printer driver settings option to download
truetype fonts as bitmaps and see if that corrects it. If not, see if
there's a driver update at http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/

Jarblues wrote:
Hi,

When I print documents using Cambria fonts to a HP Coor laserjet
3000dn printer I get strange character (#2{{+_) and so on.

Any ideas?

Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jarblues Jarblues is offline

Default Word 2007 using Cambria font printing from hp COLOR LASERJET 3

Thank you. I will try it. Joe

Jarblues wrote:
Hi,

When I print documents using Cambria fonts to a HP Coor laserjet
3000dn printer I get strange character (#2{{+_) and so on.

Any ideas?

Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jarblues Jarblues is offline

Graham,

I tried your suggestion of enabling tuetype fonts as bitmaps and it works.
Thank you.

Joe