Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Default How to get rid of the e mail lines on Word

I push a button somewhere and now my Work letter has the To and The Cc and
the Subject and Introduction lines on top, saved, so when close and open the
file, these are there again, and I don't know how to get these out.
Please help. (It is a letter, and the letter is not to be mailed. Please
advise how to get these out, and how to put it back, out of curiosity?)

Thanks in advance.