Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jo-Anne Jo-Anne is offline

Default best book?

I've been using WordPerfect for many years but recently installed Word as
well (Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student). Any recommendations for a
book for newbies to Word who are experienced in word-processing?

Thanks much!

Jo-Anne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

A Microsoft MVP authored book
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Word.../dp/0470046899

--
Mary Sauer