Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fredo Fredo is offline

Default copying and changing formatting to the destination document

I'm using Word 2007 and I want to copy sections of one document to another
and have the copied sections change to the formatting, etc. of the document
I'm copying to (keep the formatting of the destination document). Some of
what I want to copy over includes bulleted paragraphs, which I want to keep
as bulleted paragraphs but using the destination document's font, font size,
bold, not bold, etc.

I know this involves using copy - paste special but can someone give me more
specifics? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If the paragraphs use the same style in both documents (List Bullet, say),
then what you paste in should take on the formatting of the style in the
destination document.