Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

Default Composite characters?

It there a way to make a character that is a combonation of two (or
more) other characters in a character set?

My current need is for three little squares: one empty, one with a
plus sign (+), and one with a minus sign (-).

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:27:56 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...Characters.htm

Perfect. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers