Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
peco peco is offline

Default Which font inserts music note values?

I am using word in microsoft windows and I want to enter music notes on just
plain paper and there is a font that can do that, Which one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

There are more fonts that support music notes than dollars in Wall Street.
Search Google for 'Music Notation Font'.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"peco" wrote in message
I am using word in microsoft windows and I want to enter music notes on
just
plain paper and there is a font that can do that, Which one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's not saying a whole lot this week. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]