Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dancingqueen52 dancingqueen52 is offline

Default how do i install works suite 2003?

I have a hp pavillion dv5000 just purchased a few months ago. I had the free
trial of microsoft office 2003. I can't afford to purchase this so I would
like to use my work suite 2003 that I had with my other pc. I have tried to
install the cd which contains works suite 2003 setup, works 7.0 word 2002 and
works clipart, along with other cd's for other stuff.

After I installed the program it wouldn't work keep telling me the stuff
didn't exist and to reinsall. I can't remember how many times I did this,
then I screwed up my computer and had to do a recovery.

I am soooooooo upset about this I am affraid to do anything with my laptop
because I feel I will screw it up again.

I am pretty knowledgable about computers have been using them for over 15
yrs and can figure most things out, but I think old age has set in along with
major brian farts...Can somebody please help me? I just want to use my works
suite 2003 stuff.

Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You must uninstall the Office 2003 trial first. Starting from where you are
now I think you'll have to uninstall Works (or at least the Word 2002 part
of it if it's possible to do that separately) as well and start again.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"dancingqueen52" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If that copy of Works Suite came with the older computer, you cannot install
it on another. OEM licenses are restricted to that specific system.

And why does Major Brian fart? Is he eating a lot of beans?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]