Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alleycat

Default Lost fonts

I have lost ALL fonts in Word. I know that I did not delete the fonts myself.
Any clue as to why this happened? I run several anti-spyware/anti-virus
programs such as CleanUp!, Spybot, Ad-Adware; would running these have
removed the fonts, or removed some needed line in the registry?

Office was preloaded on my computer at the time of purchase. I have the
installation disk and plan to TRY to reload the fonts. Is this my best/only
option?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alleycat

Thanks, Graham.

I'm away from my home computer at the moment but I will check the printer
setting when I get a chance. If this is all it is, you've saved me a
considerably amount of frustration.

Thanks again,

ac