Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob L. Bob L. is offline

Default Cannot get Word 2003 mail merge to send e-mail using MSN

I'm mail merging names from Excel 2003 into a form letter that I want to send
using my MSN e-mail account. The merge progresses up to the point of telling
it to e-mail the messages. At that point, nothing happens. I have also made
Outlook my default mail client and re-run the mail merge with the same
results as with MSN.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob L.[_2_] Bob L.[_2_] is offline

Thanks for your response, but my problem does not relate to the
unavailability of the send to e-mail links and buttons. All of those are
available, but pushing them has no effect - i.e., no e-mail is sent.

Bob L.