Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
*O*T*C*Sleepy

Default Lock position of a table in a form?

I am building a form/template in Word 2003, it will not allow me to put
form fields in the footer and I want to keep a table at the bottom of
the page with a couple of text and drop-down fields. My problem is when
using the text fields in the main body of the form, as they are typed
into they push the table at the bottom of the page onto the next page.
Is there a way to "lock" it in place?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Hi *O*T*C*Sleepy,

If you put the formfileds in the body of the document into their own
table(s) and set the tables properties so that the each row has a fixed
height, that will stop the expansion.

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]