Snugs

Default 'Undisclosed recipents' email

Hi - could someone please advise me how to set up an email to several people
where their addresses aren't on view to everyone else receiving the same
email - i.e. an 'undisclosed recipents' email.

Many thanx
Snugs

P.S. Not sure if I have sent this message to the right area - Cheers
Doug Robbins

You need to add those parties as bcc.

If this is via mailmerge, it cannot be done using that facility.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Snugs" wrote in message
Hi - could someone please advise me how to set up an email to several
people
where their addresses aren't on view to everyone else receiving the same
email - i.e. an 'undisclosed recipents' email.

Many thanx
Snugs

P.S. Not sure if I have sent this message to the right area - Cheers

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
email merge jpodell Mailmerge 4 June 5th 07 07:53 PM
pasted chart loses data during merge to email Mike Williams Microsoft Word Help 0 May 26th 05 05:22 AM
how to send email with "undisclosed recipients" using outlook Robin I. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 23rd 05 06:34 PM
Selecting email client to use with email merge sjmilldr Mailmerge 0 December 17th 04 04:41 PM