Lisa

Default anyone know where I can find a symbol

That looks like an X with a line on the top and bottom. I found a symbol in
Arial Unicode MS (22C8) that is similar but turned on its side.
Thank you!
Anne Troy

Suzanne tells us how to do that he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Lisa" wrote in message
That looks like an X with a line on the top and bottom. I found a symbol
in
Arial Unicode MS (22C8) that is similar but turned on its side.
Thank you!

Lisa

I was actually just looking for a symbol that already exists. I'm not sure
that I can create it because I am using a very strict word template (i am in
pharmaceutical industry and submit documents to the FDA) that doesn't usually
allow anything funky. We have our own fields and I don't think I can make up
another field (an equation field) without getting into trouble.
Thanks though!!

"Lisa" wrote in message
That looks like an X with a line on the top and bottom. I found a symbol
in
Arial Unicode MS (22C8) that is similar but turned on its side.
Thank you!

Anne Troy

Do it the Insert--Object way. It's no different than having an Excel file
or a picture in your doc.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com