Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aprbr aprbr is offline

Default microsoft certification is it necessary

I know microsoft word. but when it comes to the actual test I have failed
twice. what am i doing wrong granted some items on the test are not used by
the people that i work with. what is the practice test is not on the timed
test. everything on the drivers test was cover in their booklet. what's up
with Bill Gates and his microsoft certification. I need help like yesterday.
can anyone help with passing this test

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bigk bigk is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is entirely irrelevant to document management in Microsoft Word,
which
is the subject of this newsgroup.

Where would one post such a question. There is not "general" group as there
is in most of the other programs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would suggest some of the job hunting sites.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"BigK" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is entirely irrelevant to document management in Microsoft Word,
which
is the subject of this newsgroup.

Where would one post such a question. There is not "general" group as
there is in most of the other programs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

I would suggest that, if you can't pass the test, you don't know Word as
well as you think you do. Most people don't know most Word features and that
includes the people you work with. Take some time to learn the features they
don't use and it will help you both in passing the test and in helping them.
Browse through some of the questions and answers here - they contain a
wealth of information.

As for the subject of your question, "is certification necessary?", only you
know the answer. It is not necessary for me but it may be for you in your
situation.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"aprbr" wrote in message
I know microsoft word. but when it comes to the actual test I have failed
twice. what am i doing wrong granted some items on the test are not used
by
the people that i work with. what is the practice test is not on the timed
test. everything on the drivers test was cover in their booklet. what's
up
with Bill Gates and his microsoft certification. I need help like
yesterday.
can anyone help with passing this test

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Suzanne,

When posting via the MS Community Interface for the Office newsgroups the microsoft.public.word.docmanagement newsgroup is the
Microsoft Word discussion group titled 'General Questions'.

http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
This is entirely irrelevant to document management in Microsoft Word, which
is the subject of this newsgroup.

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hmmm, question on Microsoft certification for Microsoft Word, not relevant to Word. Okay