Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary Z Mary Z is offline

Default More Lines on Envelope

Is it possible to have more than 4 lines print when using the Envelopes &
Labels button? My database has a potential address of 5 lines.

Thank you.
Mary
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I guess the four line limit you are talking about is a feature of the
AddressBlock. Don't use it. Instead, just insert the mergefields that you
want in the configuration that you want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mary Z" wrote in message
Is it possible to have more than 4 lines print when using the Envelopes &
Labels button? My database has a potential address of 5 lines.

Thank you.
Mary

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You need to change the format of the frame attached to the envelope address
paragraph style to accommodate the extra line(s)- see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Mary Z wrote:
Is it possible to have more than 4 lines print when using the
Envelopes & Labels button? My database has a potential address of 5
lines.

Thank you.
Mary

How to increase the number of lines of address on an envelope. mailman Microsoft Word Help 2 July 26th 06 04:34 PM
Envelope Options RLaurel Mailmerge 6 March 8th 06 07:57 AM
How do I change number of lines in delivery address on envelope? Bendarr Mailmerge 8 January 6th 06 07:02 AM
How am I able to add more lines to an envelope address? urban_survivor New Users 5 April 9th 05 10:07 PM
how can i type more address lines in envelope wizzard(cant print . ian123 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 17th 05 10:20 PM