Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Perfect Papers Typist Perfect Papers Typist is offline

Default Table of Contects Automatically Updating

Hi All, I have a school catalog that I am working on and the client wants
the TOC to automatically update when they make changes. However, the TOC is
really an Index at the back of the catalog. For example, under the F's there
is listed Financial Aid. If Financial Aid is on page 37 this year, but when
they update it, it moves to page 40, how can that automatically update? I
really need an answer ASAP and in a step by step format. Also, the catalog
is already typed and the Index page already made out...I just have a few
formatting things to do. Hopefully someone can help me. I would even be
willing to call someone if they could walk me through it. Thanks so much!!