Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S. Henderson @ Haemonetics S. Henderson @ Haemonetics is offline

Default Need to copy out or export an embedded powerpoint file from a Word

I am using Word 2003. The Word document that I have has an embedded
Powerpoint presentation in it. The presentation runs just fine, but I can
not print it. I figure that if I copy it out or export it, I should be able
to make a print. Copy & paste and drag & drop do not work. Does anyone know
how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm might work to extract the
file. You can then open it in Powerpoint.