lpscott0410

Default Troubleshooting Section Breaks

I am inserting a Next Page Section Break but Word is inserting an Odd Page
Break which leaves me with an unwanted blank page between my sections

I am using Word 2003 and have tried various ways to combat this without
success does anyone out there have a fix for this problem?

Thanks
Daiya Mitchell

Do you have mirror margins and/or odd and even headers selected, in which
case Word might interpret that as "this person is duplexing" and be trying
to help you out?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/