Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimS

Default Page Change numbers in footer

I am looking for a way to add unique page change numbers in a footer that
consists of pages all in one section. Some pages need to be tagged "change
1", others "change 2", and so on.
I've seen an example of different text in headers and footers using fields
such as seq, but this requires "reading" some text that is already on the
current page. I need to add a unique change number on each page of the
document in the footer only. I don't want to use bookmarks, because they can
be too easily deleted.
Surely this is not an unusual request, so I'm hoping someone has an elegant
solution!
Thanks,
Jim S.